Bell is a universal remote that controls multiple entertainment devices. However, you will need to program the Bell remote to connect it to the TV you can use popular brand called byjasco remote and the list of codes will be here use these brand remote no need this much programming even if need you can find codes easily. This post will tell you how to program the Bell remote. If you are new to the remote program, don’t worry. I will give you step-by-step instructions below.
How Do I Program Bell Remote Without Codes
You can program the Bello remote without a code in the device code scanning method. The codes stored in the remote database will send the device during the remote programming to connect the remote to the device. It is the easiest method and completes within a minute if you follow all the instructions carefully.
- Connect all the cables properly and turn on your TV.
- Press and hold down the “MODE” button on the remote until the LED light turns on. It will flash when the remote comes into programming mode.
- If you want to program this TV remote, press the “*” button. After this, press the “0” key for TV. Now press the “power” key.
- Press the DOWN and UP arrow keys to find and send the codes to the device. The LED light of the key should remain during the code search.
- Use the “UP” arrow key to forward the codes and the “DOWN” arrow key to backward the codes.
- Press the arrow keys continuously and slowly until the device gets the correct code. Your TV will turn off when it receives the valid code.
- After this, press the “#” key immediately to save the code in the remote.
- The “mode” button will blink three times if your TV gets the correct code. Press the “power” key to turn the TV back on.
- Finally, test your remote. Control the volume, change the channels, and navigate the menu. If all the functions work as expected, the remote is ready to use, and no further programming is required.
If the TV doesn’t work with the remote command, press the “power” key and start programming from step2.
Note: During the remote programming, do not press any other buttons on the remote within 20 seconds. The remote may skip the scanning process, and you will need to program the remote again.
Conclusion: You can choose this method when you don’t have a device code to program the remote or if you fail to program the remote with the code. Turn off another entertainment device while programming because the remote allows only one device for an attempt. In addition, insert new batteries into the remote before going to programming. New batteries strengthen the remote signals and avoid power supply errors during the programming. If your remote doesn’t work even after you have followed all instructions carefully, remove all power cables from the device and remove the batteries from the remote for 10 minutes. After this, connect all the wires to the TV and insert new batteries into the remote compartment to start programming. If you have any doubts, leave a comment to us, and we will try to answer you.